Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Lights, ______, Action!

So I got a good look at Logan's new camera the other day. It's totally hawt, and I can't wait for him to start filming stuff. For those not in the know, Logan's going with me to Destin, Florida this year, and he's gonna take his camera and try to film as many people as he can that ask me "How do you get your hair to do that???" It'll be fun...funderful even. On an unrelated note, I kind of updated my MSN space. It's totally gay, but heck, I couldn't let some idiot steal my AfroRyan domain, could I? Not that it matters, but you can check it out here.
I DID come up with a fancy name though, if I do say so myself. On another unrelated note, I'm still at work, still doin' nothin', and still gettin' paid. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but it can get a little boring over here. What better time than to update my blog, huh? Until next time, and by that, I mean next time I'm really bored at work. Oh, and I almost forgot, check out this hilarious comic strip!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-AfroRyan

I'm gonna go get a dinka.


P.S. You may notice some changes in this blogs apperance. I'm slowly learning how to change everything, so try to stay with me.

No comments: