Monday, June 27, 2005

MLG

So me and some of my freinds (Nathan, Nate, and Jimmy) went to the MLG Tourney in St Louis last weekend. It was pretty cool, and Team 3D ended up pwning the final game. We would have liked to participate, but 200 bucks is a pretty expensive entry fee...so we basically just played Conker and watched movies and crap. Plus, we got free Red Bull, so that made everything worth it. We've got a few pictures, so I might post them when they become available. In totally unrelated news, I saw Batman Begins. It was a good movie, but not exactly a good comic book adaptation. They certainly got the mood of the comic just perfect though. Well, my birthday's comin' up, and that's cool. I was planning on picking up Meteos today, so I might update about it if I'm not to busy playing that.

-AfroRyan

What just happened...someone got killed by the battle rifle? Well, whatever, back to Lumines.

3 comments:

Amanda Hugenkist said...

Actually, Ryan, you're retarded. Batman Begins is a pretty good comic book adaptation. I've got the comics to prove it, too.

AfroRyan said...

Whatever Logan, you get those comics, I'll go get mine. DC loves conflicting timelines and crap, in fact, I might as well go find refrences to everyone who every killed the Batman's parents...or of the Joker's origin, or maybe of the...

Amanda Hugenkist said...

My name is Vietnam War Hero. You obviously don't know anything about comics since you don't even know my name.