Thursday, December 23, 2010

Top 10 Favorite Comedies

REAL QUICK, I'll elaborate on why later (I'll just edit the post). As always, it's simply opinion based, so don't take it super personally. Also, this list could be in any order really; just depends on my mood at the time.

10. Naked Gun Trilogy - Cheating, I know, but they all have such great moments. The first is definitely the most solid, though. The Police Squad theme is SO good, too.

9. Monty and the Holy Grail - Nonsensical British humor is the best kind of nonsensical British humor.

8. Shaun of the Dead - The best romantic comedy set during a zombie apocalypse ever written.

7. Hot Fuzz - The best buddy cop movie ever, even if it's technically a buddy bobby movie.

6. Three Amigos - One of the best comedy trios ever.

5. Arsenic and Old Lace - Cary Grant is great in this hilarious black and white black comedy.

4. Young Frankenstein - Give him a sedagive.

3. Airplane! - Don't call me Shirley.

2. This is Spinal Tap - If I said I gave this movie and 11/10 score, would it be cliched? It would? Well, in that case, I'll just say that I thought this movie was a shit sandwich...sarcastically.

1. Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie - Where do we start? Right here; at goofy clown face.

-AfroRyan
Hachachachachacha

No comments: