Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I take that back...

MLG ROCKED!!! And I'm not just saying that because they have a picture of me...here.
Some ammusing comments to say the least...speaking of which, my hair doesn't look RED does it? I've always thought it looked brown. WHATEVA, I was just kidding about the MLG thing though, sure it was a BR fest, but it was quite intense...although I WASN'T kidding about playing Lumines almost the entire time. Here's the pic in case you are too lazy to click the link...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yippe for that. That's Jimmy on the left by the way. Also, I went and saw War of the Worlds. Long story short, a technical marvel, but the storytelling left a bit to be desired (not the aliens part, it was cool...the broken family part). Still, I'd watch it again just for the awesome camera work. Go see it if you have an eye for that kinda thing.

-AfroRyan
Back to Lumines...

No comments: