Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm back from vacation...

and I've been back for forever. I've already been in college for like half a month. To sum it up quick, Florida was fun (as always), and I took a picture of some loser kid. I'm too lazy to write about the kid again, so here's what I had to say about him on my RvB account:

"I also have a picture of a gay kid that took my picture with his cell phone camera. I figured since he could take my picture without asking, I would take his."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What a fag huh?
When I get some time, I might tell some other funny stories about my vacation (along with some new...COMICS!!11!1!)

In other news, College is totally boring.

-AfroRyan
For no other reason, here's a picture of me in my prom getup:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Captain Jack said...

Ho...ly crap. HAWT.

The Computer Guys said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a computer clock speedcomputer clock speed site/blog. It pretty much covers computer clock speed Problems with your Windows Xp Computing !
Come and check it out if you get time :-)