Friday, June 17, 2005

WIP

So, I was diddling around with MSPaint, and painted up some frames for a gif that I put together. "Why do you use MSPaint?" some of you may ask, to which I answer "Because I'm poor." However, I kind of like the unrefined look it gives to a picture, and the main body of this picture was doodled in about 30 seconds (you know...SPEED doodling). Unfortunatly, my gif animator sucks, and the pixles around the eyes always copy to the next frame...I'll fix it sometime. The picture, if it isn't clear, is supposed to be of the "2D" character from Gorillaz...the one always depicted as the lead singer without any eyes. There is a subtle joke there, but I'm sure you'll get it eventually. Keep in mind...this picture is somewhat offensive (I'm actually kind of surprised that I even drew it), so don't look if you're easily offended. Of course, I guess you would kind of have to look if you were wanting to get to some of my previous blog entries...O well, tough luck.





Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'll work on it some more later and show yous the updates. PEACE!

-AfroRyan
Kough...

4 comments:

Captain Jack said...

I was gonna ask you if that's who it was supposed to be, but now that I have read the post I know. About the "subtle joke", does it have something to do with following the blind? or the blind leading? or that famous phrase "the blind leading the blind", meaning that everyone following him is blind because he's blind and he's leading them? Ha! I got it, didn't I? What do I win?

AfroRyan said...

No, It's because he's flipping "the viewer" off, and his shirt says cough, which is actually an encoded message for 'ckoff, get it? THAT'S why I was surprised I even drew it, being that I normally frown upon that stuff. BUT, since I made it, it's awesome.

Vietnam War Hero said...

Yeah Ryan, everything you do is AWESOME.

Captain Jack said...

You can't really see the finger flipping, though. You can tell it's there just because of the fingernail, but the whole rest of the hand has vanished into oblivion. I mean, if that fingernail wasn't there, I'd hate to think of what people would think of that picture. You know, maybe that's what I think. You're sick. Sicko.