Monday, May 16, 2005

Almost Over

School that is...just this week, and the monotony is finally over. Then it will be summer time, my job as a tech will resume at the school...and I'll still have to come to school, only I'll be paid, so that's good. I don't really know if I can keep this blog up, since there's only a couple of people I know that read it (HI LOGAN!!!), but whatever. On a completely different note, Prom was fun, I had a good time, and I hope my date did too. I graduate in 11 days, so that's cool I guess. I'm ready for it to be over. I still have a week left though...and that CISCO final is looking to be a killer. Nothing else though.

I just know this summer will be a blast! Then...off to college for even more chances for me to slack off and procrastinate. I'd write more...but I'll do it later.

Oh! I can't remember if I mentioned this before, but Dustyn (Slacker8 of the taco blog) apparently got permanently fired from "the Bell," so that's a shame. I wish him the best of luck in all future jobs.

-AfroRyan

Fighting the urge to kill the people in front of me.

No comments: